(Acts 17:10-11 'For they received that word in readiness of heart, and searched the sriptures every day)
Our Church History (BAC) Beroya in Swahili language, in English is Berean which comes from the word Berea, Berea was a City in Macedonia where Apostle Paul established a Church during his second missionary journey. These people of Berea City (Berea Church in Acts) were known for their daily delight, desire and dedication in order to discover what God said in his Word were so. In 2012 August 28 being on vocation I and my wife Anna in One of the Hotel in Morogoro Tanzania, togather with Mr: Chikojo our former Church Secretary, God spoke to me about planting Berea Assemblies Church (BAC), that time I was a Province Bishop at Bethel Assemblies of God. In 2014 we established Berea Assemblies Church here in Tanzania, for the purpose of fulfilling a great commission to outreach Hamlets, Towns and Cities with the gospel of Jesus Christ, making them disciples and planting New Churches and Training Centers for Leaders and Pastors
1. Teach the word of God to believers .
2. Providing services to the community .
3. To cooperate with the government in nation-building .
4. To preach the true Gospel of Jesus Christ and establishing churches .
5. To empower ministers academically to better fulfillments their call by God.
6. To provide a wide range of communication and media, such as radio, television .
7. To establish and conduct Bible colleges to provide education (Religious Theology) .
8. Establish and operate institutions of social services such as orphanages and homeless,education, and health projects .
9. To cooperate with other organizations, that their goals are similar to ours to serve the community in the spiritual and physical .
The Founder of Beroya assemblies Church Tanzania
Pastor & Director of Berea Women Ministry
General Secretary of Beroya Assemblies Church
Chief Accountant of Beroya Assemblies Church
Friends of us
Friends of us